Excellence in Facilities
GSEP Emergency Medicine contracts with the largest private hospital system in south Texas, serving six locations including a dedicated children’s hospital, a transplant hospital and multiple free-standing emergency departments. GSEP EM also partners with other organizations committed to making a difference in the local communities they serve.
GSEP partnerships include:
- BCFS, a network of global non-profit with the mission of developing programs and services to combat challenges in health and human services.
- SharedBeat, which focuses on creating a foundation for a healthy future in Guatemala by providing basic healthcare, education and preventative healthcare.
- TriagePlus eCare on Call, which offers patients to see doctors in the comfort of their home using their electronic devices.
- MedSpoke, A SaaS (software as a service) technology company revolutionizing medical staffing.
- Reliance Emergency Medicine, a network of independent emergency physicians.